Live tour guide
English, Hindi, Urdu
The activity includes
a Desert professional leader, who will introduce all the members taking part in
the activity, after a meet and greet sessions, with briefing of the Do’s and
Don’ts, giving you a moment to fresh up before we start the engines to hit the
dunes. The One hour Fifteen minutes activity will include 60mins of Dune Bashing
by following the leader, 15mins of Skiing down the highest dune on a Sand Board
and 10mins of stop at the highest dune allowing you to take drinking water,
photos and videos saving the moment of memory to share with others. Post the
adventure activities, Our Guide drives you to the Desert Camp, where you take
the feel of history, how Bedouin live their lives with a mouthwatering
Continental BBQ Dinner and Live Entertainment Shows at the Camp.
Cancellation more than 24 hours prior to the activity Starting time.
> Customers are automatically refunded the full Activity Price.
Cancellation less than 24 hours prior to the Starting Date.
> Customers are entitled No refunds.
- Entrance Ticket
- Live Tour Guide
- Pick Up Transportation
- Sharing Tour
- 60mins of Dune Bashing by self-driving a powerful Dune Buggy
- 15mins Skiing down the dune on a SandBoard
- Sunset photo stop on the dunes in the middle of the desert
- Camp Activities –Smoke Hubbly Bubbly Shisha (Free in smoking zone only)
- Camp Activities –Make a Heena Tatto
- Camp Activities –Ride a Camel
- Camp Activities –Take a photo of yourself wearing local Arabic Dress
- Camp Activities –Appetizers Unlimited Soft Drinks Tea/ Coffee and BBQ Dinner
- Camp Activities –Live Entertainment Shows (Belly Dance Tounora Dance and Fire Show)