Live tour guide
English, Hindi, Urdu
A friendly smiley greet by the Desert guide at the pick-up point, get onto the 4x4 Land Cruiser and be driven out from the modern day high towers Dubai Skyline into the ancient Desert Dunes Landscape. The desert guide keeps you informed about the modern Dubai and the history, the lifestyle that has so much changed from history to modern. As you drive on the long route towards the Camel Safari Adventure Activity zone at the Red Dunes Desert, the highest Dunes of Dubai in the area called Al Badayer perfectly suited for riding the dunes on a Camel back with a professional desert guide. Our Desert Guide, who will introduce all the members taking part in the activity, after a meet and greet session, with briefing of the Do’s and Don’ts, and giving you a moment to fresh up before we get on the camel to ride across the dunes. Feel the swing as you ride over the camel across the dunes for over 40mins. A 15mins of stop on dune in the middle of the desert. A mesmerizing view of the flat bed Desert Dunes perfectly suited to capture the clear sunset into your cameras and allowing you to take drinking water, photos and videos saving the moment of memory to share with others. Post the swinging experience on a camel’s back, Our Guide drives you to the Desert Camp, where you take the feel of history, how Bedouin live their lives with a mouthwatering Continental BBQ Dinner, Live Entertainment Shows at the Camp and so much more. After a long soothing adventure and the activities are complete at the desert camp, the guide drives you back to your drop off destination and wishes you have a good stay with pleasure of thanks.
Cancellation more than 24 hours prior to the activity Starting time.
> Customers are automatically refunded the full Activity Price.
Cancellation less than 24 hours prior to the Starting Date.
> Customers are entitled No refunds.
- Live Tour Guide
- Pick Up Transportation
- Sharing Tour
- Pick-up and drop off Hotel
- Apartment or Residence (As mentioned in the meeting Point section).
- Sunset photo stop on the dunes in the middle of the desert
- Riding instructions
- Drinking Water
- Camp Activities –Appetizers
- Unlimited Soft Drinks
- Tea/ Coffee.
- Camp Activities –Continental Arabic BBQ Dinner (Vegetarian and Non Vegetarian)
- Camp Activities –Live Entertainment Shows (Belly Dance
- Tounora Dance and Fire Show)
- Camp Activities –Smoke Hubbly Bubbly Shisha (Free in smoking zone only)
- Camp Activities –Make a Heena Tatto
- Camp Activities –Take a photo of yourself wearing local Arabic Dress
- Professional Desert Guide
- 30 to 40 Minutes Desert Camel safari